The third issue of the Med Safety Newsletter has been published.
The third issue provides updates on recent developments to increase the use of branding and security of the platform.
The newsletter contains an overview of exciting developments:
• WEB-RADR 2 project AbbVie app pilot
• Adoption of the coronavirus (COVID-19) reporting form
• Customisable email acknowledgments
• Improved branding on PDFs and emails
• COVID-19 coding
• Tailoring ADR report World Wide Reference Number
Through collaboration between the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), the World Health Organization (WHO), Uppsala Monitoring Centre (UMC) and National Regulatory Authorities, the Med Safety App has been adopted by countries across the globe. Since the second newsletter, the Med Safety App has been officially launched in Nigeria and Pakistan during the Med Safety Week campaign, 2-6 November.