The WEB-RADR project developed three mobile applications (apps) enabling patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to report adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and receive up-to-date information and news alerts.
- UK (Yellow Card) – launched 14 July 2015
- Netherlands (LAREB) – launched 29 January 2016
- Croatia (HALMED) – launched 18 May 2016
- A convenient alternative to paper or electronic ADR reporting forms
- Easy to use for reporting side effects
- Free to use for everyone on iOS and Android
- Enables users to:
- create a ‘watch list’ of medications to receive official news and alerts
- view numbers of reports received by the National Competent Authority for medicines of interest
- see immediately that the ADR report has been accepted
- view previous ADR reports submitted through the app
Interfaces of the mobile applications; Yellow Card, LAREB and HALMED
Download from Apple and Google Play stores
The LAREB app is no longer maintained or available for download.